‘Devotion’ uncovers the array of teachings that are BHAKTI YOGA. These teachings and practices relate directly to the surrender of oneself and selfless service. Devotion is a mood that you cultivate and exude in your teaching, your practice, and in your life!
In this module we will:
- Study the lessons of The Srimad Bhagavatam
- Soak in the nectar filled stories of Ram, Hanuman, and Krishna’s Lilas
- Learn the sacred art of storytelling and create inspired Dharma talks
- Understand the power & worth of your own sincere offering
- Sing your heart open
- Learn how to approach your asana practice and teach your students, with the mood of Bhakti and service
According to Patanjali, Asana Yoga is practiced for purification so that we can know the light within. In Bhakti we go direct to that light within and work it back out into our lives and sadhana. Asana works from the outer body IN, and Bhakti works from the inside OUT.
If you are interested in attending DEVOTION or all of “FIRE, STUDY and DEVOTION”, please contact Stacey to discuss application.
Modules taken individually will count towards Continuing Education Credits with the Yoga Alliance. The three modules together comprise our complete 300-Hour Advanced Course that will allow teachers to register with the Yoga Alliance at the 500-Hour level.
For any questions at all regarding our Teacher Training programs, please email Stacey.
Essence of Bhakti
Nectar of Kirtan
Inspired Dharma Talks
Teaching with Devotion
Service in Action