STUDY is Yogamaya’s ASANA/THERAPEUTICS based immersion. This module is all about giving you a new confidence in your teaching, both with group class and with private clients. Teachers will learn deep hands-on adjustments, modifications to common asanas when dealing with injuries/special needs, restorative yoga, complementary therapies, using specific asanas therapeutically, and how to creatively use props in order to go deeper.
There will be a final project/case study paper required to be able to use these hours towards your continuing education credits with Yoga Alliance.
In this course you will gain confidence in your teaching.
- Learn & Practice Hands-On Adjustments
- Learn & Practice Asana Modifications for injuries/special needs
- Learn & Practice Restorative & Therapeutic Asana as a way of working with many individuals and injuries
- Learn & Practice Creative Use of Props for various purposes
- Gain a more subtle understanding of AYURVEDA to know the self and help others
- Learn & Practice Complementary Healing Modalities to help in working with people with special needs
If you are interested in attending STUDY or all of “FIRE, STUDY and DEVOTION”, please contact Stacey asap to discuss application.
Modules taken individually will count towards Continuing Education Credits with the Yoga Alliance.
Your tuition includes all yoga classes at Yogamaya during the duration of the training.
For any questions at all regarding our Teacher Training programs, please email Stacey.
Therapeutic Asana & Use of Props
Sacred Text Study