FIRE is Yogamaya’s advanced ASANA based immersion, designed to take you to the next level in your teaching & relationship to the asanas. In this module you will learn how to dissect, teach, and clearly demonstrate advanced poses and their variations, the art of crafting creative & effective sequences, and how to skillfully apply physical adjustments. This module will seamlessly bring together ALIGNMENT with the related Physical & Subtle Body ANATOMY.
- Alignment of ASANA variations and how to teach advanced practitioners
- Crafting SEQUENCES for complex poses
- Learn to DISSECT POSES and understand them in your cells
- ANATOMY for experienced Yogis
- The merging of Asana, Pranayama and Meditation or SAMYAMA
- The effect of Yoga on the SUBTLE BODY
- How to look at Bodies and become a more INTUITIVE guide for your students
If you are interested in attending FIRE or all of “FIRE, STUDY and DEVOTION”, please contact Stacey to discuss application.
Modules taken individually will count towards Continuing Education Credits with the Yoga Alliance. The three modules together comprise our complete 300-Hour Advanced Course that will allow teachers to register with the Yoga Alliance at the 500-Hour level.
Your tuition includes all yoga classes at Yogamaya during the duration of the training.
For any questions at all regarding our Teacher Training programs, please email Stacey.
Advanced Asana & Alignment
How to See Bodies
Asana & Vayus