ALL MAT Rental INCLUDED!
New Student Special
3 class card – $35 ***2-WEEK EXPIRATION
or 1 Month Unlimited – $108
Infinity Membership (Auto-pay)- $160/month with 2 month commitment
One Month Unlimited – $180
Full Length Classes:
Single Drop-in – $22
5 class card – $100 ($20/class) ***NO EXPIRATION
10 class card – $180 ($18/class) ***NO EXPIRATION
20 class card – $340 ($17/class) ***NO EXPIRATION
Hour Long Classes:
Single Drop-in HOUR – $18
5 class card HOUR classes – $80 ($16/class) ***NO EXPIRATION
We have a 5-min late policy. There will be no entry into class if you arrive 5min after the class has begun. We also have a strict cell phone policy. There is absolutely no cell phone or SMARTwatch use in the practice rooms. All cell phones MUST BE ON SILENT (and not vibrate) and IN YOUR BAG stored at the back of the room. To preserve the sacred space of the practice rooms, there cannot be cell phones or SMARTwatches on your mat in the practice rooms at all. If you have an urgent emergency situation you should let the teacher know and come up with a solution together. Please consider the time of the yoga class as your time for the yoga practice only.
WHAT IS THE INFINITY MEMBERSHIP?….
We highly recommend our INFINITY MEMBERSHIP! We are excited to offer this pricing option and want you to be excited to give yourself the opportunity to feel good everyday & fully join our awesome yoga community!
You get the best yoga value, discounts on Yogamaya clothing & certain workshops, and future special workshops & events for Infinity Members only!
For full details on INFINITY, click here.
- All class purchases are non-transferable & non-refundable & non-extendable.
- All Monthly Unlimited packages start on the date of first use.
- Free Mat Storage for students with Monthly Unlimited Packages & Class Card Holders (There is a system – please see front desk.)
– Pre-payment in full is required at time of registration.
– No refunds for cancellations made less than 48 hours before any programs or workshops.
For Retreats or other type events
– There are NO refunds within 45 days of the start of event & any other refunds/cancellation fees are specific to the event and at the full discretion of the event leaders. All retreats are put on, led, and organized by the actual retreat leaders themselves and not Yogamaya Yoga Studio. YOGAMAYA and/or Retreat leaders can in no way be held responsible for things beyond their control like weather issues, travel disruptions, last minute emergencies, etc. For cancellations made within the cancellation period as outlines by the specific retreat, you will receive a refund from the person/entity you paid, minus a fee outlined in the specific retreat details. Thank you for your understanding.
YOGAMAYA reserves the right to amend this policy at its discretion.
Class Etiquette Requests:
- Again: We have a 5-min late policy. There will be no entry into class if you arrive 5min after the class has begun. We also have a strict cell phone policy. There is absolutely no cell phone or smartwatch use in the practice rooms. All cell phones MUST BE ON SILENT (and not vibrate) and IN YOUR BAG stored at the back of the room. To preserve the sacred space of the practice rooms, there cannot be cell phones or smartwatches on your mat in the practice rooms at all. If you have an urgent emergency situation you should let the teacher know and come up with a solution together. Please consider the time of the yoga class as your time for the yoga practice only.
- Please choose the level of class that is appropriate to you. If you are a more advanced student taking a less advanced level class, we ask that you respectfully follow the instruction of the teacher and not perform more advanced variations of the poses being offered.
- All classes end on time. On occasion students need to leave class early. Please notify the teacher at the beginning of the class if you need to leave early and kindly leave before Savasana, final resting pose.
- If arriving late for a class, please do not stress out or cultivate anxiety for yourself or fellow beings! If there is room in the class, the front desk will allow students a 5 minutes grace period for the hour classes, and a slightly longer grace period for a longer class. The front desk is empowered with using their discretion for lateness to the longer classes, depending on the class size, teacher preference, and overall situation. Please respect their good judgement.
- We kindly ask that if you do enter a class that has already begun, please take a seat in the back until the teacher indicates for you to get set up.