YOGAMAYA Class Prices
***Price change going into effect June 1st, 2015, new prices listed here. Scroll down for prices until May 31st, 2015***
**New Policy coming into effect June 1st, 2015: ALL MAT Rental INCLUDED and No Expiration on Class Cards!!!**
New Student Special
3 class card – $35/2-week expiration or 1 Month Unlimited – $108
Infinity Membership (Auto-pay)- $160/month with 2 month commitment
One Month Unlimited – $180
Full Length Classes:
Single Drop-in – $22
5 class card – $100 ($20/class) ***NO EXPIRATION
10 class card – $180 ($18/class) ***NO EXPIRATION
20 class card – $340 ($17/class) ***NO EXPIRATION
Single Drop-in – $18
5 class card HOUR classes – $80 ($16/class) ***NO EXPIRATION
OLD PRICES through May 31st, 2015
New Student Special
1 Week Unlimited $28
3 classes for $35 2-week Expiration
Infinity Membership $140/month for a year, 2-month commitment only
One-Month Unlimited $158
Three-Month Unlimited $450
Full Length Classes
10-Class Card ~ $160, good for 3-months
5-Class Card ~ $85, No Expiration!
Single Class ~ $20
10-Class Card ~ $120, good for 3-months
5-Class Card ~ $65, No Expiration!
Single Class ~ $15
We have a 5-min late policy. There will be no entry into class if you arrive 5min after the class has begun. We also have a strict cell phone policy. There is absolutely no cell phone use in the practice rooms. All cell phones MUST BE ON SILENT (and not vibrate) and IN YOUR BAG stored at the back of the room. To preserve the sacred space of the practice rooms, there cannot be cell phones on your mat in the practice rooms at all. If you have an urgent emergency situation you should let the teacher know and come up with a solution together. Please consider the time of the yoga class as your time for the yoga practice only.
Mat Rental $2, Free with Class Cards & Monthly Unlimited Cards
WHAT IS THE INFINITY MEMBERSHIP?….
We highly recommend our INFINITY MEMBERSHIP! We are excited to offer this pricing option and want you to be excited to give yourself the opportunity to feel good everyday & fully join our awesome yoga community!
You get the best yoga value, discounts on Yogamaya clothing & certain workshops, and future special workshops & events for Infinity Members only!
For full details on INFINITY, click here.
- All class purchases are non-transferable & non-refundable & non-extendable.
- All 10-class cards expire 3 months from the date of first use, no exceptions.
- All Monthly Unlimited packages start on the date of first use.
- Free Mat Storage for students with Monthly Unlimited Packages & Class Card Holders (There is a system – please see front desk.)
- Please take responsibility for your class card/unlimited expiration dates as they are final; we do not offer any extensions or exceptions.
- Pre-payment in full is required at time of registration.
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 48 hours before any programs or workshops.
For Retreats or other type events
- There are NO refunds within 45 days of the start of event & any other refunds/cancellation fees are specific to the event and at the full discretion of the event leaders. All retreats are put on, led, and organized by the actual retreat leaders themselves and not Yogamaya Yoga Studio. Retreat leaders can in no way be held responsible for things beyond their control like weather issues, travel disruptions, last minute emergencies, etc. For cancellations made within the cancellation period, you will receive a refund minus a fee outlined in the specific retreat details. Thank you for your understanding.
YOGAMAYA reserves the right to amend this policy at its discretion.
Class Etiquette Requests:
- Again: We have a 5-min late policy. There will be no entry into class if you arrive 5min after the class has begun. We also have a strict cell phone policy. There is absolutely no cell phone use in the practice rooms. All cell phones MUST BE ON SILENT (and not vibrate) and IN YOUR BAG stored at the back of the room. To preserve the sacred space of the practice rooms, there cannot be cell phones on your mat in the practice rooms at all. If you have an urgent emergency situation you should let the teacher know and come up with a solution together. Please consider the time of the yoga class as your time for the yoga practice only.
- Please choose the level of class that is appropriate to you. If you are a more advanced student taking a less advanced level class, we ask that you respectfully follow the instruction of the teacher and not perform more advanced variations of the poses being offered.
- All classes end on time. On occasion students need to leave class early. Please notify the teacher at the beginning of the class if you need to leave early and kindly leave before Savasana, final resting pose.
- If arriving late for a class, please do not stress out or cultivate anxiety for yourself or fellow beings! If there is room in the class, the front desk will allow students a 5 minutes grace period for the hour classes, and a slightly longer grace period for a longer class. The front desk is empowered with using their discretion for lateness to the longer classes, depending on the class size, teacher preference, and overall situation. Please respect their good judgement.
- We kindly ask that if you do enter a class that has already begun, please take a seat in the back until the teacher indicates for you to get set up.